Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4997 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Date of Original Photo: 2006
Date Built: 1868
Location: 295 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The congregation formed in 1822 and built a frame church just south of the current house of worship in 1824. Five million locally handmade bricks comprise the subject Gothic Revival structure. The church restored the landmark spire in 1913 after it was struck by lightning.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp02:8850