Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3972 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Old Grammar School
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: 1851
Location: 327 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: This brick structure was built as Peelís first grammar (high) school, hosting students from as far away as Halton and Etobicoke. The front addition, with the Italianate tower, was added in 1877. The building became the Town Hall in 1966 and the police station in 1974.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8850