Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1789 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Erindale Bible Chapel
Identifier: C558
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1966
Image Type: Slide
Subject: church buildings,erindale,historic buildings,churches,mississauga
Location: 1400 Dundas Crescent, pt. Lot 6, Range 1 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1400 Dundas Crescent. Range 1 SDS, pt. Lot 6. Erindale Bible Chapel was begun in 1961 by a group of Christians, Brethren in origin, who started a Sunday School which met in Springfield School. The congregation purchased land on Dundas Crescent in 1965 and their new building was opened in 1966. In 1978 an addition to the present building was completed. Description as of July 2018.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850