Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2213 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Graham-Pearson House, Meadowvale Village
Identifier: E340
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1870
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Meadowvale (Mississauga)
Location: 1020 Old Derry Road

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1020 Old Derry Road. Conc 3 WHS, pt. Lot 10 Eż. Built ca 1870 by James Graham for his son Thomas and his wife, Elizabeth Simpson. The land had been donated by Elizabeth’s father, John Simpson, the saw mill owner. The house was purchased by Charles Switzer, the village postmaster in the 1880s, after the Grahams moved to the Gooderham Mansion. Located within the Meadowvale Village Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850