Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1904 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Fabbro Residence, Formerly Trinity Anglican Church Rectory, Streetsville
Identifier: D670
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1843
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Location: 12 Ontario Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 12 Ontario Street. Built ca 1843. Reported to have been the residence of the first rector, Rev. R. J. MacGeorge, originally built on a knoll on the west side of the Credit River. Sometime after 1922 was bought by Fred Ward and moved to its present location. Listed on the Heritage Inventory.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851