Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1470 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Cunningham Tinsmith Shop
Date of Original Photo: 2006
Date Built: circa 1860
Location: 280 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Brothers William and Matthew Cunningham built this small frame board and batten structure for their tinsmith shop. In 1902 it housed Streetsville’s first free public library until the 1967 Centennial when the current library was constructed. The adjacent land to the south was donated by the Cunningham family in 1904. It became a bowling green, known as "Cunningham Green," in 1907.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8850