Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3985 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Orange Hall
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: 1855
Location: 47 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: This structure was built by William Graydon, first founder and master of this Orange Lodge, and his son, John. It exemplifies the Classical Revival style and features a Grecian cornice.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8850