Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1457 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Crozier Farmhouse
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: Rear c. 1845, Front 1905
Location: 4265 Perivale Road

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Christopher Crozier built the rear of this house c. 1845. George Crozier added the Gothic Revival front portion, upon his marriage to "Minnie" Mary Alice, in 1905. The Crozier family owned the property until 2002.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp02:8850