Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1146 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Clarkson Cold Storage Facility
Identifier: BA0066
Date of Original Photo: 1949
Image Type: B&W Photo, 10x5.5 cm
Subject: Clarkson Cooperative Storage Limited

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Clarkson Cooperative Storage Limited was founded in 1948 by local farmers to store their fruit and vegetables. The Cold Storage Facility was built in 1948 with 16,000 square feet of floor space, and five separate refrigerated rooms. The building was opened April 1, 1949. It operated until 1997 when it was sold to James Ryan who carried out major renovations and converted the building to the Clarkson Rock Health and Fitness Club.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851