Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2657 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: John Robinson House
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: circa 1877
Location: 1840 Derry Road East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: John Robinson presumably built this farmhouse. Subsequent owners include Alfred Wedgewood, beginning in 1908, and Fred Clark, who owned the property from 1920 to 1961.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp01:8851