Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5069 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Lawrence Starch Administration Building
Date of Original Photo: 2007
Date Built: circa 1932
Location: 141 Lakeshore Road East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: St. Lawrence Starch kept staff employed through the Depression with the construction of this building. The Flemish bond red rug brick structure is the last remnant of the company’s Port Credit complex. The corn wet-miller is known for its community support and many starch products, including Bee Hive corn syrup.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp02:8851