Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 893 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Cavanís Fruit Market, Clarkson
Identifier: J737
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1970
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Clarkson (Mississauga)
Location: 1560 Clarkson Road North

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1560 Clarkson Road North. Donald Cavan started a roadside fruit stand in 1956. He later expanded it to a 10,000 square foot garden centre in 1970. The market was closed down in 1998 and townhouses were built at 1566 Clarkson Road North. Description as of July 2011.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850