Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1189 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Clarkson Road Presbyterian Church
Identifier: J753
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1960
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Clarkson (Mississauga)
Location: 1338 Clarkson Road North

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1338 Clarkson Road North. Built in 1960. The Presbyterian congregation of Clarkson first worshipped at Hillcrest Public School in 1957, then moved to Lorne Park Secondary School when more space was needed. In 1959 the Board of the church purchased two acres of land on Clarkson Road North on which to build a church.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851