Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5026 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Christopher’s School, Clarkson
Identifier: J784
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1957
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Separate schools - Ontario - Mississauga
Location: 1195 Clarkson Road North

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1195 Clarkson Road North. The first St. Christopher’s Separate School for grades one to five met in St. Mary’s Church Hall, Port Credit. It was moved to the new site in 1957.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850