Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 336 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Identifier: D802
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1860
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Location: 279 Queen Street South, Plan STR, 3, pt. Lot 19

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 279 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 3, pt. Lot 19. This was the Thomas Ker Beaty jewellery and watchmaking shop from the 1860s. It served as Andrew Bicycles & Appliances from 1909 to the 1970s. At the time this photograph was taken (ca 1978) it was a Roots store. In 1981 it became Street's Gallery. It is a one-storey residential structure, which is now used for commercial purposes and is listed on the Heritage Register.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851