Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 335 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking, Streetsville
Identifier: D803
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1860
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Location: 281 Queen Street South, Plan STR, 3, pt. Lot 19

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 281 Queen Street South. Plan STR, 3, pt. Lot 19. The building known as Sweet Sally's Sweets at 281 Queen Street, and the former Village Sweet Candy Bouquet, at 279 Queen Street South, are both part of the same historic property which was built as Beaty Jewellery and Watchmaking around 1860. 281 Queen Street served as a candy store and was more recently known as Trdak. It exhibits the characteristics of a simple Gothic farmhouse and is listed on the Heritage Register.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851