Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5016 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Streetsville
Identifier: F855
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1868
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Location: 293 Queen Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 295 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W¿. The fourth Presbyterian church, this one was erected in 1868. There was probably a log church in 1819. Early records point to a small building at the corner of Pearl and Queen Streets in 1821. This was followed by a frame church in 1824, built on land donated by Timothy Street. Photograph taken ca July 1964. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851