Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3973 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Oliphant House, Part of Merigold Farm
Identifier: BA0101
Image Type: B&W Photo, 9.5x7.5 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Clarkson
Location: Lot 28, Conc. 3 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The house was built by Thomas Oliphant on Lot 28, Conc 3, part of the Merigold Farm, and bought by Mr. Ryrie in the early 1900s. It was sold to British American Oil in 1933 and demolished to make room for oil tanks in 1962.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850