Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3182 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Malton Methodist Church, 1857-1953
Identifier: C333
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1857
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Quilts - Ontario - Exhibitions

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Located at Burlington Street near Derry Road. Originally a frame building constructed in 1857 and later bricked over, it served as the Methodist Church till 1925, then as the Malton United Church till 1953 when the congregation moved to a new church on Airport Road. Slide of an exhibit in Bygone Malton, a display of quilts by Annie May Lewis Johnston, at the Malton District Library, 1978.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851