Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5525 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Thompsonís Groceteria and Malton Hardware
Identifier: C355
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Quilts - Ontario - Exhibitions

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Lot 10 Conc 6 EHS. North side of Derry Road, just west of Airport Road. First operated by Ernest Tomlinson. By 1946 it was run by Charles Thompson and family. A hardware business run by Earl Culham shared part of the building. The building was destroyed in the gas fire of 1969. Slide of an exhibit in Bygone Malton, a display of quilts by Annie May Lewis Johnston, at the Malton District Library, 1978.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851