Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2068 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Gage House, Mount Charles, Malton
  View Full size image
Title: Gage House, Mount Charles, Malton
Identifier: PH1061
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: ca 1870
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x7.5 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 6265 Second Line East, pt. Lot 11 W1/2, Conc 3 EHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 6265 Second Line East (now Tomken Road), in the former village of Palestine. Conc 3 pt. Lot 11 W Plan M927 Lot 2. Probably built in the 1870s by Albert Gage, the Gage house was a 1 storey T-shaped building with Italianate polychrome quoins (multi-colour brickwork) and Tuscan gables. Previously listed on the Heritage Register, it was demolished in 1981.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850