Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 428 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Bethany United Church, 1863-1956, Malton
Identifier: C358
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1861
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Quilts - Ontario - Exhibitions

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Fifth Concession and Britannia Road. The original church of log construction was built in 1831. It was replaced by a brick building in 1861. This church was in use until the land was purchased by the Federal Government for the extension of Malton Airport in the 1950s. Slide of an exhibit in Bygone Malton, a display of quilts by Annie May Lewis Johnston, at the Malton District Library, 1978.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850