Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4786 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: School Class, 1905, Clarkson S. S. No. 5
Identifier: BA0212
Date of Original Photo: 1896
Image Type: B&W Photo, 20x15 cm
Subject: Public schools - Ontario - Clarkson

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The second school house, built about 1875. The original S. S. no. 5, then located on the northwest corner of Lot 31,Conc 2 SDS, may have been built about 1826. When this building fell into disrepair it was decided to build a second school house on the northeast corner of same lot, a quarter of a mile east. At the left of the class are Sarah Williams, Mr. Peter Kelly and Cybella Lightfoot (Mrs. H. Patterson). To the right, Dr. Hardy and F. Dennison. L to R: N. Lawrence, H. Shook, W. Hare, H. Patchett, A. Allen, R. Kelly, A. Luker, L. Beetham, M. Taylor, M. Shook, M. Ward, M. Manley, K. Kelly, C. Taylor, H. Allen, L Munn, Ross Patchett, Roy Patchett, L. Hare, Harker, L. Patchett, B. Lightfoot, Anne Harker, Elva Durie, A. Patchett, M. Patchett, J. Shook, ? Williams, ? Harker, Harold Manley, Ch. Manley, W. Allen. Not all the pupils are identified.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851