Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4816 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Second Clarkson S. S. No. 5
Identifier: BA0217
Date Built: 1873
Image Type: Colour Photo
Subject: Public schools - Ontario - Clarkson

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The second Clarkson S. S. no. 5, known as the Little Red School House, later called Hillcrest Public School. The second school was built in 1875 and demolished about 1958 to allow the construction of the Southdown /Erin Mills Parkway exit on the QEW.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850