Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4357 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Rae House, Mount Charles, Malton
  View Full size image
Title: Rae House, Mount Charles, Malton
Identifier: PH1088
Date of Original Photo: 1991
Date Built: ca 1841
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12x9 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1480 Derry Road East, pt. Lot 10, Conc 3 EHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1480 Derry Road East. Conc 3 EHS, pt. Lot 10. Built ca 1841 by Mr. Savage, this is the last remaining structure of five which made up the village of King’s Crossing in Mount Charles. The property includes two sheds, one of which was a blacksmith’s shop, and the other a harness shop. The house was formerly designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. The other external structures were not included in the designation. All the buildings were demolished in 2008.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850