Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4658 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Robinson-Clarke House, Mount Charles, Malton
  View Full size image
Title: Robinson-Clarke House, Mount Charles, Malton
Identifier: PH1101
Date of Original Photo: 1989
Date Built: ca 1877
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12.5x9 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1840 Derry Raod East, pt. Lot 10, Conc 4 EHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1840 Derry Road East, east of Dixie Road. Conc 4 EHS, pt. Lot 10. This is two-storey Victorian Gothic style dichromatic brick farm house, built on an L-shaped plan with a kitchen and drive shed extension at the rear. It is believed that John Robinson built this farmhouse. Fred Clarke purchased the farm from the Robinsons in 1908. There is a bell cote on the roof of the drive shed, but no bell. The building is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850