Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2004 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Fourth No. 6 School, Clarkson, 1917
Identifier: BA0232
Date of Original Photo: 1917
Image Type: B&W Photo, 10x5.5 cm
Subject: Public schools - Ontario - Clarkson

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: This was probably the first school built in the township, and was located about 3 miles south of the little Red School House. It was later named No. 6 Toronto Township, and after that Clarkson School, or Clarkson School South. No. 6 has changed site and buildings often. This is the fourth building, ca 1917.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850