Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2195 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Good Rich Refinery Ferry, Audrey Ann
Identifier: TX0025
Image Type: B&W Photo, 10x6.5 cm
Subject: Ferries
Donor: Texaco Canada Ltd
Location: 250 Lakeshore Road West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The Audrey Ann was the original ferry to the oil ships. Lloyd's refinery was erected in 1932 on the site of the old Port Credit Brick Yard by L. B. Lloyd of Lloyd’s Tankers and went by the name of Lloyd Refineries Ltd. In 1937 the refinery was purchased by Good Rich Oil in East Toronto.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850