Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 3282 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Masonic Temple
Date of Original Photo: 2005
Date Built: c. 1845
Location: 45 Port Street West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Port Credit's first church was built as a Methodist Chapel. It was moved from Lakeshore Road to its present location in 1894. In 1915 the Masonic Lodge added the Greek ornamentation.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
pcomapp02:8850