Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5896 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
William Shaw House, Port Credit
  View Full size image
Title: William Shaw House, Port Credit
Identifier: PH1969
Date of Original Photo: 1989
Date Built: 1854
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x8 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 19 Stavebank Road, Plan 300E, pt. Lot 16

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 19 Stavebank Road. Plan 300E, pt. Lot 16. This is a one-and-a-half storey stucco over brick structure in a T-shaped plan. It was built by James Robinson Shaw in 1854. Shaw was the proprietor of Shaw’s Hall, and was also a storekeeper, innkeeper, farmer, blacksmith, ship and carriage builder, and a healer. This was his second residence. It is listed on the Heritage Register.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851