Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5918 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Wolter-Candeloro Residence, Front Fašade, Port Credit
  View Full size image
Title: Wolter-Candeloro Residence, Front Fašade, Port Credit
Identifier: PH2002
Date of Original Photo: 1976
Date Built: ca 1860
Image Type: B&W Photo, 11.5x7.5
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 32 Peter Street South, Plan 300W, pt. Lots 9, 10

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 32 Peter Street South. Plan 300W, pt. Lots 9, 10. According to William Perkins Bull, this house was the first place of worship of the Roman Catholic community in Port Credit and stood on the site where the first St. Mary's Church was built. It was moved to the corner of Bay and Peter Streets and belonged for some time to the Delaney family. Designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act and part of the Old Port Credit Village Heritage District. This is a 1976 photo of the front fašade.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850