Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 693 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Building Owned by St. Christopher's Roman Catholic Church, Clarkson
  View Full size image
Title: Building Owned by St. Christopher's Roman Catholic Church, Clarkson
Identifier: PH2097
Date of Original Photo: 1989
Date Built: 1910
Image Type: B&W Photo, 12.5x9 cm.
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Clarkson (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1189 Clarkson Road North, pt. Lot 28, Conc 2 SDS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1189 Clarkson Road North. Conc 2 SDS, pt. Lot 28. This building, a one storey structure, was associated with the adjacent St. Christopher's Roman Catholic Church. It was built in bungalow style and was listed on the Heritage Register. The house was demolished in 1994.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850