Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1543 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Derry West Public School, Meadowvale
  View Full size image
Title: Derry West Public School, Meadowvale
Identifier: E104
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1884
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Location: 1 Derry Road East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1 Derry Road East, on the northeast corner of Hurontario Street and Derry Road. This was the third Derry West Public School, built in 1884 of bricks. The school closed in 1966 and the property was purchased by Nick and George Karagan who converted it into a restaurant, the Olympic Flame Drive-In. The building was demolished in 1982. Description as of July 2011.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851