Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2067 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Gage House, Mount Charles, Malton
Identifier: F686
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1870
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Location: 6265 Second Line East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 6265 Second Line East (now Tomken Road), in the former village of Palestine. Conc 3 pt. Lot 11 W Plan M927 Lot 2. Probably built in the 1870s by Albert Gage, the Gage house was a 1 storey T-shaped building with Italianate polychrome quoins (multi-colour brickwork) and Tuscan gables. It was demolished in 1981. Heritage listed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851