Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5608 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Toronto Township Municipal Offices, Cooksville
Identifier: F864
Date Built: 1953
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Municipal buildings - Ontario - Toronto Township
Location: 100 Dundas Street West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 100 Dundas Street West. Later the Dufferin-Peel Roman Catholic Board Offices, presently an office building. The new Toronto Township Municipal Building was officially opened on June 2, 1953, the same day as the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. The offices were built facing Coronation Square on Dundas Street in Cooksville, at a cost of $200,000. The building was opened by Reeve Anthony Adamson, Deputy Reeve Mary Fix, and Premier Thomas L. Kennedy.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850