Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4430 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Recreation Facility, Port Credit
Identifier: G146
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1930
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 15 Godfrey’s Lane

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 15 Godfrey’s Lane. Conc 3 SDS Lot 12. Built sometime in the 1930s for the Harris family, it was originally a stable, used by the Toronto Abattoir as a meat slaughtering house. It was then owned by the Soules and converted to a coach house in the 1950s for residential use. This municipally owned residence was demolished in 1992 for the development of Cranberry Cove Park, now Rhododendron Gardens. Heritage listed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850