Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4166 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Pink Cottage, Port Credit
Identifier: G156
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1918
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 433 Lakeshore Road West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 433 Lakeshore Road West. Conc 3 SDS, Lot 8. Built between 1915 and 1918, and known as the Pink Cottage as it was constructed of pink stucco. The Suttons lived here, and the house was eventually sold to the Keevil family. This was part of the Bevark lakefront property, bounded on the west by Crozier Court and on the East by Godfrey’s Lane. The property was acquired by the City of Mississauga in 1976 and five of the cottages thereon were demolished to make way for development of Cranberry Cove Park, later Rhododendron Gardens. This was one of the municipally owned houses which was demolished for the Cranberry Cove Park development.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850