Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5435 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Temporale Residence, Port Credit
Identifier: G157
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: 1949-1950
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 417 Lakeshore Road West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 417 Lakeshore Road West. Built ca 1949-1950 by George Temporale. This was part of the Bevark lakefront property, bounded on the west by Crozier Court and on the East by Godfrey’s Lane. The property was acquired by the City of Mississauga in 1976 and five of the cottages thereon were demolished to make way for the development of Cranberry Cove Park, later Rhododendron Gardens. This was one of the municipally owned houses which was demolished for the Cranberry Cove Park development.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850