Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1711 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Eden Cemetery
Date of Original Photo: 2006
Date Built: 1840
Location: 2830 Derry Road West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Eden Cemetery was established in 1840 on land previously owned by John Switzer. It is associated with Eden United Church and is the last remnant of the village of Switzer’s Corners/Lisgar.
Copyright: City of Mississauga
Agency: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Related Links:
   Eden Cemetery
pcomapp01:8851