Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4917 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Sisters of St. Charles, formerly Coté Residence, Cooksville
Identifier: G191
Date of Original Photo: 1978
Date Built: ca 1948
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Cooksville (Mississauga)
Location: 1402 Hurontario Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1402 Hurontario Street. Built about 1948 for Aubrey Coté, the president of Cooksville Brick and Tile. It was later used as doctors' offices and is presently a residence for the Sisters of St. Charles.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850