Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1696 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Dutch Kitchen Tavern, Port Credit
Identifier: G582
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1850
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 71 Lakeshore Road East

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 71 Lakeshore Road East. Originally the Hamilton Store which was built ca 1850 by William Clarkson, who sold it after 1855 to Robert Cotton. James Hamilton, who apprenticed with Cotton, bought the store from Cotton and managed it with his two sons, Charlie and Fred, until 1922. It later became the Dutch Kitchen Tavern, and after that a restaurant, Van Gogh’s. This site is presently retail property with residential units.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851