Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5894 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: William Shaw House, Port Credit
Identifier: G837
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1854
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 19 Stavebank Road

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 19 Stavebank Road. Plan 300E, pt. Lot 16. This is a one-and-a-half storey stucco over brick structure in a T-shaped plan. It was built by James Robinson Shaw in 1854. Shaw was a storekeeper, innkeeper, farmer, blacksmith, ship and carriage builder, healer, and the proprietor of Shaw’s Hall. This was his second residence. It is listed on the Heritage Register.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850