Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5144 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: St. Mary’s Separate School, Port Credit
Identifier: H107
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: 1953
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 44 Port Street West

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 44 Port Street West. Plan 300W, lot 5 to lot 8. Also the site of the old St. Mary’s Cemetery which operated from 1870 to 1917. It was part of a 2 acre block purchased from Mr. McDonald, an oil refiner, who lived in a home where the St. Mary's Rectory, church, graveyard and stables once existed. Rt. Rev. Msgr. F. R. Rooney consecrated the cemetery in 1875. The cemetery is heritage listed. The building is located within the Old Port Credit Village Heritage Conservation District.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850