Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 48 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Abram Block, Jr. House, Port Credit
Identifier: H166
Date of Original Photo: 1980
Date Built: ca 1880
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Location: 42 Front Street South

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 42 Front Street South, built ca. 1880. Formerly the home of Abram Block, Jr., a stonehooker captain, who owned the stonehooker the Mary E. Ferguson. He also built and repaired boats with John Miller and was a school trustee for 42 years. He and his wife, Susannah, were active members of Port Credit Methodist Church, later First United. Located within the Old Port Credit Village Heritage Village District
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8851