Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5885 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
William Graydon II and His Family, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: William Graydon II and His Family, Streetsville
Identifier: MC0788
Date of Original Photo: 1905
Image Type: Slide
Subject: Graydon, William T., 1830-1909
Donor: Graydon Clipperton
Location: Queen Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The Graydon Family at the 50th Anniversary, 1905, of William T. Graydon and Elizabeth Wright who married in 1855 at Trinity Anglican Church, Streetsville. Taken at the home of their son, William John Graydon, at Queen Street. The house was built in 1855 by Solomon Jesse Barnhart, the publisher of the Streetsville Review, and known as Solomon¿s Temple. The house was demolished in 1966. The photo is from a slide presentation made by Graydon Clipperton to the Streetsville Historical Society at the Streetsville Public Library in 1972 and donated to the library in 1973. Description as of July 2015.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850