Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 2956 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Leslie Log House, Streetsville
Identifier: SK0124
Date of Original Photo: 1999
Date Built: 1826
Image Type: Col Photo, 15x10 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Mississauga
Donor: Alan Skeoch
Location: 4415 Mississauga Road North

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: The Leslie Log House, built in 1826, was the original home of John Leslie and his wife Esther Beatty who came to Upper Canada in 1824 from Sutherlandshire, Scotland. John Leslie leased 200 acres in Toronto Township from King’s College, on which he built a storey-and-a-half home. In 1994 the Leslie Log House was moved to the Pinchin Farm on Mississauga Road from its original location northwest of Derry Road and Mississauga Road.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8850