Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4075 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
null
  View Full size image
Title: Pearson Home, Formerly the Thompson House, Port Credit
Identifier: BR0039
Date Built: ca. 1850
Image Type: B&W Photo, 8x5 cm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Port Credit
Donor: Ida Lynd Bradley
Location: 41 Bay Street

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: Built by Alexander M. Macgregor in the early 1850s. Title to the property passed from Alexander Macgregor to Joseph Thompson, a tailor, in 1882. At the time the photo was taken the house was in the possession of Etta Pearson, the daughter of Joseph Thompson, and her husband, William Alfred Pearson. The house is presently located within the Old Port Credit Village Heritage District and is now known as the Macgregor-Lord House. Plan 300W.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp02:8851