Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 4663 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Robinson-Clarke House, Mount Charles, Malton
  View Full size image
Title: Robinson-Clarke House, Mount Charles, Malton
Identifier: PH3066
Date of Original Photo: 1984
Date Built: ca 1877
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario - Malton (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 1840 Derry Road East, pt. Lot 10, Conc 4 EHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 1840 Derry Road East, east of Dixie Road. Conc 4 EHS, pt. Lot 10. This is a two storey Victorian Gothic style dichromatic brick farm house, built on an L-shaped plan with a kitchen and drive shed extension at the rear. It is believed that John Robinson built this farmhouse. Fred Clarke purchased the farm from the Robinsons in 1908. There is a bell cote on the roof of the drive shed, but no bell. The building is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act. This photo shows the bell cote on the roof of the attached drive shed.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850