Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 1435 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
Credit Valley Railway Station, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: Credit Valley Railway Station, Streetsville
Identifier: PH3107
Date of Original Photo: 1975
Date Built: 1879
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Historic buildings - Ontario _ Streetsville (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 78 William Street, pt. Lot 5 E 1/2, Conc 5 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 78 William Street. Conc 5 WHS, pt. Lot 5 Eż. This was the first railway station built in 1879 at the Credit Valley Junction north of Britannia Road, first used by the Credit Valley Railway and then by the CPR. In 1914 a new station was built, and the original station was bought by Ephraim Evans and moved to its present location at 78 William Street. It is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850