Browse & Search All Images
IMAGE DETAILS
 
Displaying image 5001 of 1: Back to Thumbnail Images < Previous  |  Next >
   
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Streetsville
  View Full size image
Title: St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Streetsville
Identifier: PH3113
Date of Original Photo: 1990
Date Built: 1868
Image Type: Slide, 35 mm
Subject: Church buildings - Ontario - Streetsville (Mississauga)
Donor: Planning & Heritage, Community Services
Location: 295 Queen Street South, pt. Lot 3 W 1/2, Conc 4 WHS

Conditions of Use:
See Terms of Use & Privacy Statement.
Description: 295 Queen Street South. Conc 4 WHS, pt. Lot 3 W. The fourth building used by Presbyterians in Streetsville, this brick church was erected in 1868. There was probably a log church in 1819. Early records point to a small building at the corner of Pearl and Queen Streets in 1821. This was followed by a frame church in 1824, built on land donated by Timothy Street. St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is designated under the terms of the Ontario Heritage Act.
Agency: Mississauga Library System
pcomapp01:8850